The Domaine de Pradines is space, nature, freedom, calm and a vast naturel playground and young and old(er!).
Set back from the roads it is a safe environment for children.
Traditional and family-orientated campsite where you will rediscover the pleasures of true camping in a vast natural landscape. The site is family-run, we are not a chain and we offer an individual and personalised service. The uniqueness of this campsite is that it is very spread-out in a preserved natural environment: 75 emplacements spread on 20 hectares of which 50 pitches for tents and caravans.Enjoy a relaxing holiday in calm surroundings, large spaces, freedom and farniente.
Persons with reduced mobility have access to a cabin with shower, toilet and washbasin as well as an emplacement close to the sanitary block which needs to be booked in advance. Please note that access around the campsite is by stony earth tracks. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs.
Do you have a question? Do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone. We prefer to have a direct contact with you to understand your needs and expectations.
There are 2 sanitaray blocks, in converted barns, situated at the entrance of the campsite Grand Terrain. The spaciousness of the site means that some pitches are a certain distance from the sanitary block (200-400m.). Contact us so that we can see together the pitch which would suit you best.
- water points in various areas of the campsite.
- electric points, european plugs 16amp. Some emplacements are some distance to the electric point so we advise that you bring a long lead + adaptor (50 m. is good!)
- sinks with hot water for washing up and laundry.
- washing and drying machines a activited with a token.
- freezer blocks can be left in a freezer at the reception (free).
- sanitary block with showers, toilets and washbasins in individual cabins. Cabin for PRM (shower, WC and sink).
FIRES sticktly forbiden: there are 2 barbecue areas with tables.