* Pool and paddling pool (not supervised) 10am-8pm from mid June to mid September (according to weather).
* Tennis, 5€/h, we lend out rackets and balls.
* Play area for children
* Ping pong, we lend rackets and balls.
* Pétanque, volleyball and badmington.
* Contemplation of the sky for astronomers or amateurs thanks to preserved sky.
* The 150 hectares of the estate which we encourage you to discover. A natural playground for all the family or nature amateurs.
* Discovery of the wild orchids, more than 30 species noted on the estate.
* Bird watching, with over 90 species seen on the estate and with many nesting on site. Ask us for the list and do not hesitate to update it!
Situated in the ancient Templar chapel you will be seated in a room with a lovely stone vault which leads to a pleasant terrace.
We serve simple food using fresh, seasonal produce and sourced locally as much as possible.Open in the evenings in July and August (closed Monday). In the summer we also serve take-away meals.
In mid-season we serve breakfast and for group reservations we can serve meals.
Possibility to RENT THE AUBERGE for your gatherings.
* Bread order
* Ice creams and fresh drinks to take away
* Basic ingredients as well as fresh and local produce
* Freezer pack service (free access to a freezer)
* Information on the area and activities
* Tokens for washing and drying machines
* Borrowing of local maps and guides
WIFI - we offer a free access to wifi BUT the connection is unstable. In high season especially when the network becomes saturated. Please do not download heavy things on site. There are WIFI points at the tourist offices and in the Millau commercial centre in the town centre. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
LANUEJOLS, 4 km, visit the website of the village
* Boulangerie, small shop, 04.67.82.73.85
* Bar, cigarettes, restaurant Hôtel Bel-Air and Café de la Place, 04.67.82.72.78 and La Bonne Adresse (daily menu for lunch, pizzas in the evening)
* Potery Atelier Terre d'Oc Christian Carel, 04.67.42.05.91
* Petrol station (24h with card)
* Post office, opened mornings 9h15-12h15
* Evacuation for camping cars and caravans
MEYRUEIS, 15 km
* Bank, pharmacy, shop with newspapers, magazines and cigarettes
* Boulangerie, butcher and other various shops
* Small supermarket Huit à Huit
* Outdoor market all year on Wednesday morning and in summer also a smaller market on Friday
* Doctor, nurses, osteopath, Centre Médical 04.66.45.48.40
* Office de Tourisme, site
* Many restaurants and hotels