* Signatories of the 'European Charter for Sustainable Tourism' in 2015
* ZERO PESTICIDES: in 2015 our commune became one of the first of the region to engage in a zero-pesticide maintenance of its public areas and roads. At the Domaine de Pradines we don't use pesticides and our aim is to keep the surroundings as natural as possible.
* COMPOST we have a compost bin and we encourage composting of green matter following clear rules
ENERGY we ask clients to be sensitive to wastage by turning off lights and heaters when not needed.
* WATER we ask clients to be sentive to wastage of water but also to its use in general
* USE of CARS we ask clients to limit their use of vehicules on the campsite, for reasons of economising energy, pollution and noise pollution.
Thank you for your help and cooperation in preserving our environment, even on a small scale.
In our family-run campsite, situated in the heart of a preserved nature classed Natura 2000 as well as UNESCO world heritage, we give a very important place to the respect of nature and we strive to minimise our impact on the environment.
Nowadays Ecology has become a marketing tool. However for us, without blowing our horn, respecting our environment and habits which are so-called 'ecological' are very simply our everyday life.
We are actively engaged in sustainable tourisme and with the help of the association Cévennes Ecotourisme http://www.cevennes-ecotourisme.com/ we have signed the European charter for sustainable tourism in 2015.
We encourage our visitors to have an environmental conscience. We strive to preserve the quality of living and the beauty of our exceptionnal natural environment.